📚 Metamask and BNB Transfer (Guide)
To buy $YESIL, you must have a Web3 wallet and a balance of BNB coins in it.
With the guide below, you can learn how to open a Metamask wallet, add BSC network and send BNB to the wallet. To have BNB, you can buy it from exchanges like Binance and transfer (more convenient) or buy directly with a credit card (via Transak).
Downloading and Installing MetaMask
- Use your preferred browser and type in “MetaMask” into the search bar. Then, make sure to select the official MetaMask website:
- Once on MetaMask’s homepage, click on the “Download” button in the top menu or the “Download now” button offered below that:
- On the “Download” page, you will have an option to select between “Chrome”, “iOS”, and “Android”. We’ll focus on the “Chrome” option. As such, make sure that the “Chrome” option is selected and click on the “Install MetaMask for Chrome” button:
- Once redirected to Google Chrome’s web store, you need to click on the “Add to Chrome” button:
- Then, you’ll see a pop-up window asking for your confirmation. Thus, just click on the “Add extension” button:
- If you’ve done all of the above steps properly, you should be greeted by MetaMask’s welcome message. This also concludes the MetaMask extension installation process. However, to create your new wallet, you need to click on the “Get Started” button:
Creating a New Wallet with MetaMask
After clicking on “Get Started”, you’ll be asked whether you are new to MetaMask. If you already have your wallet, you may use your secret recovery phrase to access it (click on “Import wallet”). If not, select “create a wallet”. As mentioned above, we’ll focus on creating a new wallet herein.
- Start by clicking on “Create a Wallet” on the right-hand side:
- To complete the next step, you need to create your password and confirm it. Make sure to memorize your password or write it down and store it somewhere safe.
- The MetaMask guide may be present with an instructional video as part of the process. We recommend watching it. However, the next vital step is all about the secret recovery phrase, which you need to store safely. Start by clicking on “click here to reveal secret words”:
- After revealing your secret words, you need to copy/write them down in the correct order and store them somewhere safe. The safest practice is to hand-write them on a piece of paper (make sure to double-check the spelling). Then store that piece of paper somewhere safe. This is a vital step, so make sure to do it right. Also, note that the order of the words matters. Your secret recovery phrase will enable you to access your wallet from any other device or recover your account if needed. After writing your secret words down, click on “Next”.
- You’ll be asked to enter your phrase from the previous step in the correct order. Do so to complete your wallet creation:
At this point, you’ve successfully created your MetaMask wallet. However, by default, MetaMask only supports the Ethereum testnets and mainnet. As such, you still need to add the BSC network to your wallet to actually get a BSC wallet.
Adding BSC to MetaMask (desktop only) - for mobile follow the next method
- Go to https://bscscan.com and scroll down to bottom of the page and click "Add BSC Network" button
Under the BNB section of your MetaMask dashboard, hover over the account address and click on it to copy your address to your clipboard.
Adding BSC to MetaMask (mobile+desktop)
You have 2 options to get BNB to your wallet:
1- Withdraw BNB from Binance or other exchanges
2- Buy directly from your credit card
Withdraw BNB in Binance
Log in to your Binance account. From the top menu, navigate to Wallet > Fiat and Spot to see all of your crypto coin balances. Under BNB, click on Withdraw.
Withdraw BNB to MetaMask
In the Address box, enter in the address of your wallet you copied from MetaMask. Make sure the Network is set to BSC Binance Smart Chain. Set the amount you want to send and then click on Withdraw.
And that’s it! It will take a few minutes for your BNB to show up in your MetaMask wallet.
Than you can buy your $YESIL⚡ !
Transak is integration for fiat-to-crypto payment.
Transak is available in more than 100 countries with over 60 local currencies.
Steps to buying BNB with Transak
Step 1: Go to MetaMask wallet
Step 2: Click Buy
Step 3: Select Buy BNB with Transak
Step 4: Enter your amount
Step 5: Check your wallet address
Step 6: Enter your email address and verify
Step 7: Complete KYC
Step 8: Make the payment
Step 9: Check your MetaMask wallet
1. Go to MetaMask wallet
Open the MetaMask wallet extension.
Simply enter your password and click Unlock to unlock the account.
2. Click Buy
Upon opening the wallet, you could view the front page.
You will find three buttons under your wallet balance: Buy, Send, and Swap.
3. Select Buy BNB with Transak
After clicking the Buy, scroll a bit to see Buy BNB with the Transak option.
Click Continue to Transak.
4. Enter your amount
Upon clicking Continue to Transak, a new browser tab will get open.
Enter the amount that you want to buy BNB and select the currency.
You can see fee details just below the amount you’ve entered.
Slippage price denotes the difference between Transak’s BNB price and market BNBprice.
After entering the amount, click Buy Now.
5. Check your wallet address
Next, your browser window will show you the BNB wallet address and order details.
Since you are placing an order from inside the MetaMask, it will automatically fetch your wallet address. Just cross-check your order details and click Buy BNB.
6. Enter your email address and verify
Next, Transak will ask for your email address to send the verification code.
Enter it and click Continue.
Now, enter your verification code and select the little check box.
7. Complete KYC
This 5-step KYC process of Transak will take 2-4 mins and you will need your SSN number and address/ ID proof to be uploaded.
KYC step 1: enter your name, mobile number, date of birth, and click Continue.
KYC step 2: enter your address and click Continue.
KYC step 3: enter your SSN number and click Continue.
KYC step 4: upload address/ ID proof and click Continue.
KYC step 5: upload your selfie
8. Make payment
Next, choose your payment option and follow the remaining prompts such as OTP verification at the payment gateway.
9. Check your MetaMask wallet
Typically, Transak takes 1-3 working days for bank transfers. The processing time for credit/ debit card payments takes less than a minute (in the worst case, it takes up to 20 minutes).
Wait for a few minutes and head back to your MetaMask wallet.
There you can see your BNB balance.